How can you help?
You can assist in many ways
1) Make a tax-deductible donation today. Gifts of $2 and more are tax deductible and will go towards supporting refugee families in Australia and refugees overseas. Please complete the donation form below.
Alternatively, click to Donate via credit or debit card
2) Join our group and help support families in Australia by helping with reading, driving lessons, navigating the supermarket, driving to appointments, finding a job etc etc. The opportunities are endless. Email the secretary at email@example.com
3) Leave a bequest in your will to assist refugees.
4) Organize a fundraiser. In 2017, Wodonga Catholic College students donated the proceeds of a "casual day". Wodonga Senior Secondary College VCAL students repaired bikes and sold them at local markets and donated the proceeds. The opportunities are many.
Let us know if you have a fundraising idea which may benefit us
5) Donate goods. Donations of goods remain a way in which people can express their support for refugees and we have an ongoing input of items. Adapting to the post-Covid era, most of these pickups and deliveries were coordinated through our WhatsApp contact list.
Surplus donations were sold through the Tender Centre and private sales of higher quality donated bikes, generated $1,700 to support the bike and driver programs.